Monthly Archives: June 2017
“Publications” is updated. Please visit here to see the recent article titles published by us.
The STS Consultancy Meeting on nuclear science, radiation and human health was held in Hiroshima University in 2014, Nagasaki University in 2015, and National University of Singapore in 2016. This time again the conference was held at Hiroshima University on May 23 and 24, 2017, and achievements and lessons learned from the STS curriculum in Japan, and further internationalization of STS on nuclear science, radiation, human health were presented followed by Q & A as the final project phase.
From FMU, 11 doctors and scientists gave presentations shown below:
The presenting PDF file of Prof. Kenneth Nollet, Director of the Office of International Cooperation, can be browsed by clicking his name below.
- Low dose radiation in medical interventions Radiation oncology experience
Tomoaki Tamaki, Department of Radiation Oncology
- Examples of experiences with self-monitoring D-shuttle experiences
Makoto Miyazaki, Health Promotion Center
- Lessons learned from “Dialogue on the rehabilitation of living condition after the Fukushima accident”
Yujiro Kuroda, Department of Public Health
- Archive project from the experience of earthquake and nuclear disaster
Arifumi Hasegawa, Department of Radiation Disaster Medicine
- Developing effective risk communication through understanding risk perception factors
Yuliya Lyamzina, Office of International Cooperation
- Nudge theory and health risk control measures after the Fukushima disaster
Michio Murakami, Department of Health Risk Communication
- Health literacy promotion in Fukushima after the nuclear accident: A case of responding to health care professionals’ needs through the development of a health literacy toolkit
Aya Goto, Health Information and Epidemiology
- Status of STS Program in FMU
Sanae Midorikawa, Department of Radiation Health Management
- FMU new curricula and training
Akira Ohtsuru, Department of Radiation Health Management
- EU project on development of health surveillance procedures: OPERRA/SHAMISEN brief overview
Koichi Tanigawa, Fukushima Global Medical Center
- Generations to guide & borders to bridge: going global at FMU
Kenneth Nollet, Office of International Cooperation
Proceedings of the 27th Prefectural Oversight Committee Meeting for Fukushima Health Management Survey
Proceedings of the 27th Prefectural Oversight Committee Meeting for Fukushima Health Management Survey were released.
For English translations, click here .
For the original Japanese reports, please visit:
Posted in News